Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Customer Service Representative | Bank Teller
Seeking a Customer Service Representative for a local banking institution.
Hours: Hours will vary between Monday-Friday 8a-5p (Some Saturday mornings will be required.)
Full and Part Time – To Hire Opportunity
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Data Entry
- Review documents for accuracy
- Daily contact with customers
- Maintain and update account information
- Handling of cash
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers
- Other duties as required
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Previous banking experience is preferred
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and other office machines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Kelly:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|