Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sewing Machine Operators-Sitting and Standing- 2nd Shift
To Hire - Full Time
A local manufacturer located off of the Northwest Arterial is seeking Sewing Machine Operators
Hours: 2nd Shift 3:30p - 11:30p
Wage: $13 /hour
The main responsibilities of these positions is the cutting, sewing, marking, assembly of subassemblies and products, preparation for shipment and preparing of parts and products.
Additional Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Sew units according to work orders, drawings and blueprints, using an industrial sewing machine.
- Observes stitching to detect defects and notifies supervisor or sewing machine repairer when defects are caused by machine malfunction.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are interested in applying with this growing company, contact today:
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|