Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Industrial Machine Maintenance Technician
Our client, located in the Cascade area, is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic machining experience that will install, maintain and repair machinery and equipment, by performing the following duties.
- Visually inspects and test machinery and equipment.
- Monitor machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machine and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans out lubricates shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Conduct preventive maintenance of all machinery as scheduled by Facility Manager.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure or establishment. Maintains air compressor and nitrogen system daily.
- Installs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers as instructed by facility manager.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Two year certificate in electronics or electrical from college or technical school
- Experience in industrial machine maintenance
- 3-5 years experience in Machine Maintenance required
To apply: Please email your resume to JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|