TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance'the 7th largest growing insurance agency in the United States is looking for a Select Business Unit (SBU) Placement position. Our culture and environment is built on relationships and taking care of our client's insurance needs. The SBU Placement position will provide support to the SBU Service & Sales Agents, Producers and clients. Position is listed for our DeForest location, but could be filled in any TRICOR location. Position may be eligible for full-time or part-time work from home in accordance with TRICOR's policies.
The SBU Placement position entails:
- Provides advanced marketing and technical leadership to meet the insurance needs of moderately complex clients
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the insurance marketplace
- Communicates effectively with SBU Staff, Producers and carriers
- Establishes and maintains strong productive relationships with prospects, clients and carriers
- Efficient and accurate policy placement including online rating.
- Monitor submission/quoting process and address carrier questions/issues
- Assess client needs and select carrier that best meets prospect/client needs
- Provide Proposals as needed
- Providing excellent, timely customer service for prospects and clients
- Prompt and accurate client file documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for insurance, helping people & customer service;
- Ability to work independently, quickly, accurately; to prioritize and multi task and attention for detail;
- Polished communication skills both written and oral;
- Experience with Applied Systems Epic Software preferred;
- Experience with Microsoft Office software suite and literate in general computing tasks;
- Ability to understand and navigate various insurance related software programs;
- 1+ year in customer service, insurance industry or related field (i.e Carrier and/or underwriter side of the industry);
- Hold Insurance license or ability to quickly acquire a license is required.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI & IA.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account and/or Health Savings Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- On the job training paid training (i.e. licensing)-one on one coaching /mentoring.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible work-life balanced work schedules.
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit.
- Personal Development Plans for all positions
- Business casual dress MondayThursday with casual dress Fridays.
TRICOR was recently named as one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance Magazine. This award recognized employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work and help their company grow. To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|