Data AnalystColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and E-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. To support our affiliate, DM Services, Inc., we are seeking an exempt-level E-Commerce Analyst to analyze performance metrics and provide actionable insight to department stakeholders. If you possess a passion for innovative analysis and cross-function collaboration – this could be the place for you!
What You’ll Do
In a nutshell, you’ll use data from electronic marketing campaigns, websites, vendors, orders and credit approvals in order to improve Colony Brands marketing and credit approval strategies.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Participating in new digital credit marketing efforts by developing strategies and working with web and IT partners to implement and measure results of these strategies
- Working with web team, print marketing team, and marketing analytics team to incorporate both digital and print marketing expense into reporting of marketing effectiveness and test results
- Identifying opportunities for cost reductions in our use of technology and software
- Maintaining Microsoft Notes documentation and Fogbugz task statuses
What It Takes
We need a team player with professional level communication skills, who has the ability to present data and ideas confidently. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Analytics (Math/Econ/Stats) discipline and 2+ years’ of statistical and data analysis experience. Knowledge of web and data warehouse architecture and technology is a key prerequisite. Knowledge of SQL programming and databases, statistical programming in SAS or similar software, and familiarity with version control, documentation and change management in a complex environment will be very helpful.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Strong data and software experience; Must act as resource for technical questions and mentoring
- A solid knowledge of digital/online market
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data to translate into trend forecasts and insight
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision
What You’ll Get
A stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926, Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
- And, so MANY more!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|