Fabricator/AssemblerSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
FABRICATOR / ASSEMBLER
*** 1st Shift - Pay based on experience *
$12.50/hr - $18.00/hr
- This position will be responsible for cutting and fabricating of parts to be used in the main C lines as well as assemble finished products.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Read and understand product drawings and dimensions.
- Use hand tools, electric and manual.
- Work closely with engineering in product development.
- Able to operate programmatic equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Consistently perform quality control checks to reduce production interruption.
- Read production schedules, customer orders, shipping orders and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, assembled and distributed.
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves and bins according to a pre-determined sequence, such as size, type etc.
- Move materials in and out of warehouse facility.
- Assist with the picking and packing of materials in the warehouse.
- Consistently and accurately follow all quality control programs.
- Ensure all materials used are in conformance with product specifications.
- Accurately mark parts for identification.
- Operate a forklift in accordance to company safety policy.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and equipment.
- Learn and follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Complete company training process adequate for this role.
- Other duties as assigned based on role.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer