Unison Solutions manufactures innovative renewable energy systems which have been installed around the world at landfills, wastewater treatment facilities, breweries, dairies, and food processing digester plants. To date, Unison has provided over 250 gas conditioning and compression systems to the biogas marketplace and is uniquely positioned to provide all facets of a renewable energy project from equipment fabrication to startup and ongoing maintenance support in-house.
Do you want to be part of a better, cleaner future? The ability to work in a fast paced, creative, customer service driven environment is a must! All positions at Unison offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- PLC Programming; trouble shooting and enhancements.
- Travel to customer sites to perform new equipment start-up, service, and scheduled maintenance.
- Build and maintain customer relationships to ensure proper equipment operation.
- Document and maintain records of mileage, time, and parts provided to customers.
- Provide specifications and maintenance for metrology and analysis equipment.
- Provide new equipment training during or following start-up.
- Provide appropriate customer feed-back to help improve product.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment both on and off site.
- Research and understand all functions of the equipment to be serviced.
- Communicate with the appropriate personnel prior to modifications that may affect equipment performance.
- Calibrate switches, meters, and analyzers.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety program.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement.
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and position/industry specific programs.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|