For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
This leadership role resides in our Full Service Solutions (FSS) Product & Business Management organization. It will report directly to the Underwriting & Investment Delivery Leader. The Investment Solution Delivery Leader will be responsible for establishing strategic direction, and implementation of an optimal service model for a team of client facing investment professionals supporting new and existing clients of Prudential Retirement. The Investment Delivery team will work very closely with the investment product and platform strategy teams to deliver optimal investment solutions to the clients, while maximizing FSS growth potential.
The leader in this role will coordinate execution of client engagement strategies in support of investment product availability, asset retention, and product considerations for both new and existing clients. He or she will also play a critical role in competitive sales situations and key client investment reviews. The selected candidate will work with partners throughout the organization to ensure investment capabilities are represented, evaluated and reviewed accurately from the opportunity stage through win, transition and ongoing support, with a goal of growing the business while effectively managing underlying risks.
A demonstrated ability to continuously promote a culture of learning and intelligent risk management, to excel in a matrix environment, and to quickly and effectively gain cross functional alignment with key partners within and outside of the FSS business (including Investment Platform, Sales, Operations, Client Relationships, Individual Solutions, Marketing, Finance and Workplace Solutions Group), will be critical for success. The leader should be passionate about driving change and willing to learn from all levels within the organization. Ability to effectively lead the team and influence business partners in a positive and inspirational manner, while modeling the organization's core values and teaching others to do the same, will be critical for success.
- Provide strategic leadership of the Investment Solution Delivery team to support the FSS revenue and profitability growth strategies.
- Successfully delivering core investment strategy to existing and new clients, including:
- Executing client level investment strategy in alignment with the overall FSS objectives and business plans.
- Creating an effective and efficient investment services support model aligned to investment platform strategy.
- Balancing investment needs of Prudential Retirement clients and advisors while managing persistency, business growth and profitability.
- Driving product adoption and retention actions.
- Deploying resources to influence success of tactical platform management strategies.
- Oversee day-to-day team activities, driving and influencing superior business results through streamlined decision-making, collaboration, workforce planning, efficient processes, clear governance structure and quality management.
- Drive operational efficiencies while ensuring regulatory compliance and client satisfaction; identify process and service model improvement initiatives, and drive innovation in tools and approaches.
- Structure and maintain performance metrics, capacity plans and reporting, to evaluate quality of output and business productivity.
- Track progress to the business plan and facilitate gap resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of retirement/financial services industry experience. Excellent understanding of investment products and services.
- Deep financial, quantitative and analytical acumen, including experience in investment solutions delivery and risk management.
- Deep understanding of applicable regulatory and compliance environment.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing effective business controls processes and risk-management culture.
- Relentless focus on delivering exceptional client experience while optimizing business results.
- Experience in effectively engaging with clients, advisors and third parties and driving optimal business outcomes.
- Courage to take intelligent risks, and a proven ability to be a catalyst of decision making within the larger organization.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build high performing teams and a culture consistent with Prudential core values. Comfortable not having direct control over all resources required to achieve business goals and empowering others to lead.
- Strong influencing skills, proven track record building consensus and driving results in a fast paced, fluid, heavily matrixed and highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrated success as a positive change agent that led meaningful business transformation; approaching each task with a 'can do' attitude and a goal of motivating and inspiring others.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and negotiating win-win outcomes effectively and tactfully.
- Ability to approach work with intellectual curiosity and transparency, with an openness to giving and receiving feedback. Self-awareness of strengths and opportunities and willingness to learn, grow and improve.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication/presentation skills; experience in communications with external audiences.
- FINRA series 6 and 26 required, to be obtained within 120 days of employment.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Job location: Hartford, CT or Iselin, NJ.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|