Preschool Associate - Resurrection Early ChildhoodHoly Family Catholic Schools, 4320 Asbury Rd, IA
This listing has expired
Holy Family Catholic Schools is the largest Catholic school system in Northeast Iowa. We are an early childhood through 12th-grade educational system, serving nearly 2,600 throughout eight locations. At Holy Family, we are dedicated to providing our students with a premier education that will prepare them for a lifetime of success. Our nearly 500 employees are the foundation that makes this mission possible. We strive to create a culture that encourages professional growth while maintaining a work-life balance.
If you are interested in joining a welcoming and supportive community, consider a career with Holy Family Catholic Schools. Benefits available to our full-time employees include generous paid time-off, benefit dollars and tuition remission for K-12 programming. Group insurance plans are also available.
Please consider joining us in this very important mission. We invite you to explore our variety of opportunities.
Resurrection Early Childhood is currently accepting applications for a Preschool Associate for the 2018-2019 school year. This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage of $9.00 per hour, benefit dollars and generous paid time-off.
Resurrection Early Childhood Center provides the following services:
- Three-year-old preschool
- Four-year-old pre-K
- Wrap-around childcare
Our associates are responsible for the following:
- Supervising and monitoring the safety of children
- Assisting with serving meals and snacks to children
- Providing appropriate activities to help children learn and discover.
- Teaching good habits, such as sharing toys and cleaning up work spaces
- Instructing children in health and personal habits
- Assisting the preschool teacher
- Previous child care experience preferred
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Excellent overall communication skills and the ability to interact with children, parents and co-workers
- Highly motivated, energetic and positive individual who enjoys supervising and interacting with children
Group insurance plans and tuition discount for the K-12 programs at Holy Family Catholic Schools are also available.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Tammy Pierro, Early Childhood Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563-583-5206