Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Production - Cover Operator
- 1st shift; Monday through Thursday – 5:45am – 3:15pm
- 2nd shift; Monday through Thursday – 3:15pm - 1:45am
This position is responsible for measuring, cutting and moving material for fabrication according to design drawings or work orders. This person will be responsible for quality control and getting the items ready for shipment to customers in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up tools, appliances, machines, fixtures and materials needed to fabricate the assigned product
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements
- Measure, cut, and/or move materials into position for fabrication according to design drawings and work order instructions
- Ability to learn heat sealing process
- Correct any errors or rework as necessary
- Prepare finished product for next transfer or shipment
For immediate consideration, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|