Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Maintenance position in Dyersville area
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Training or previous experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Ability to read equipment prints and schematics and troubleshoot machines and perform installations.
- Familiarity with AC/DC circuits, PLCs Hydraulics, single and three phase power
- Heating and HVAC
- Mechanical and electrical codes
- Keep critical equipment operating to provide a quality product.
- Advise on equipment conditions and equipment needs
- Ensure all machine/equipment are operating in compliance with OSHA regulation and company policies.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as needed
- Develop preventative maintenance programs.
If interested in this position, contact Diane at 563.875.7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|