Driver Managers/Customer Service Representatives ($14-$15/hour)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A growing Dubuque Company is looking for experienced Driver Managers/Customer Service Representatives. ($14-$15/hour)
Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi task are a must.
Extended Coverage oversees operations of drivers who are dispatched. Keeping operations running smoothly. Communicating with customers, operations, and drivers about any issues encountered during each shift. Extended Coverage also communicates driver issues or requests directly to the planner, dispatcher, or customer service and generates night and weekend reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring drivers and service
- Reporting both DOT and non-DOT accidents according to proper procedures.
- Recording any issues encountered, especially those pertaining to cargo, OS&D, and injuries, then communicating them to operations, customers, and drivers.
- Generating current and accurate night and weekend reports according to the standard order process.
- Working closely with safety, maintenance, and operations to ensure operators comply with the policies and procedures of each department.
- Promptly answering phone calls, e-mails, voicemails, and other questions from co-workers, customers, and drivers.
- Maintaining positive customer, driver, and carrier relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Can communicate via e-mail, telephone, and in person
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|