Hartig Drug Stores is a privately owned regional community pharmacy chain and one of the oldest continuously operated firms in the United States. Currently, the company has retail pharmacies in the tri-states area of Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois. The company headquarters is located in Dubuque, Iowa.
At Hartig Drug, we cherish the faith and trust that our patients and customers have placed in our name. To our customers, our name represents: Caring associates, quality merchandise, selection, and value.
Hartig Drug devotes a tremendous amount of time and energy providing our employees an environment that is healthy and supportive. The men and women of Hartig Drug welcome our customers into our places of business as if they were family. To us, customer service is more than lip service, it's a culture. Every day, we strive to be the best. To that end, we are committed to hiring the best people. Our people are proud to offer our customers clean stores, in-stock stores, high quality merchandise and low prices.
Hartig Drug Stores has been serving the Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin Markets since 1904. The company operates traditional drug stores, and several long-term care pharmacies. Hartig Drug has partnered with UnityPoint-Finley Hospital of Dubuque and operates Finley-Hartig Homecare, a store and service organization specializing in durable medical equipment, medical supplies and oxygen. Hartig Drug Stores can be accessed via the World Wide Web at www.hartigdrug.com.
Essential Job Functions
- Able to verify patient information on prescription is complete and accurate
- Enters prescription into pharmacy software system, prepares prescription, labels container, price and file the prescription to be checked by the pharmacist before it is given to the patient
- Establish and maintain patient files
- Prepare and file insurance claims
- Stock and inventory prescription medication
- Must be registered with the applicable state within required time period and certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board within one year of date of hire
- Certification needs to be current and renewed as necessary
- Must be detail oriented and precise
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||419 East 1st Street|
|Apply by Mail:||Hartig Drug Monticello, IA|
419 East 1st Street
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|