Decker Precision Machining began operation in 1989. The company opened with 1 CNC milling center, 2 CNC lathes, and 3 employees. Decker currently runs 20 CNC lathes, 14 CNC milling centers and employess 41 employees cover near around the clock operations. Decker’s facility is a 48,000 sq feet, air conditioned building that has on-site warehousing and a state of the art Quality Department.
Decker is centrally located in the continental United States in Peosta, Iowa. This geographic location allows for shorter transit times to the East and West coast.
Decker Precision Machining is currently looking for a Tool Room Assistant.
- Familiar with measuring tools of the trade (indicator, micrometer, calipers, basic tool set)
- Ability to work as a team and individually as needed
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read blue prints a plus
- Familiar with CNC Machines a plus but not required-will train the right candidate
- Sharpen and repair tools
- Organizing tooling and jaws
- Any other job duties as needed
- First shift works 5:20Am -2:30Pm Monday- Friday
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Julie Johnson|
|Apply in Person:||8760 Kapp Dr|
|Apply by Mail:||8760 Kapp Dr|
Peosta, IA 52068
|Years of Experience||--|