TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
The Personal Lines Sales Manager will oversee and manage Personal Lines Agents and Account Managers. This person should have the knowledge and/or capacity to look long term and foresee the prospect of digital insurance sales in personal lines. In addition, the individual will assesses growth and monitor the competitive landscape of customer needs.
A successful candidate will:
- Think strategically and analytically to guide product strategy, and execute clearly to ensure product and process improvements are delivered on time, and to the highest quality.
- Develop and recommend underwriting, service, claims, and market priorities while keeping track of industry developments.
- Work with IT partners to develop requirements for new products and system enhancements.
- Support departmental efforts to recruit, train and develop staff.
- Be capable of working in an open and collaborative environment, and ability to make customer-centered decisions that will also benefit the goals of the organization.
- Demonstrate tenacity, resilience, and leadership that enable them to organize and lead projects, overcome challenges, and propose solutions.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter that is curious and always wanting to learn more.
- Can listen and understand that the best ideas can come from anywhere and foster a culture of innovation that leads.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic PL Department designed to meet the agency's short and long-term objectives enterprise-wide in order to attract potential clients and retain existing clients.
- Supply advice and assistance to the Management Team in regards to marketing and business development.
- Computer software-MS office suite, Applied EPIC experience preferred but not necessary and Internet literate.
- 8+ years' experience in Personal Lines with coaching abilities for both new and experienced Agents and Account Managers.
- Two-year Associates Degree or Four-year Degree in a related field or eight years of experience in lieu of Degree.
- Hold Insurance License or must obtain license within 30 days of employment.
- Farm insurance knowledge is beneficial.
- Polished verbal & written communications.
- Character traits: strong work ethic, goal driven, self-sufficient, excellent problem solving skills, responsible, organized, to work quickly & accurately; attention for detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives.
- Driver's license day travel is expected and required.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing.
- Locations in WI, MN & IA.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account and/or Health Savings Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- On the job training paid training (i.e. licensing)-one on one coaching /mentoring.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible work-life balanced work schedules.
- Competitive salary & direct deposit.
- Business casual dress Monday Thursday with casual dress Fridays.
TRICOR was recently named as one of the 2017 Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance Magazine. This award recognizes employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work and help their company grow. To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|