Health and Safety DirectorPattison Sand Company LLC, Clayton, IA
This listing has expired
Pattison Sand Co. is operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. PSC requires that all applicants have a valid driver’s license. PSC is a drug free workplace and all prospective employees have to pass a pre-employment drug test and employment physical.
PSC offers a comprehensive benefits package including PTO, affordable health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. Other benefits include 401k with an employer match and profit sharing.
Applicants must have high work standards, be organized, willing to put there all into their job, and work well in a team environment. Applicants must be capable of understanding and following safe work practices. Pattison Sand Company prides themselves on having a team environment with employee involvement and input on systems improvement and employee training utilizing standard operating procedures.
If you are looking for more than just another job and want to work at a place where you can build a career and make a difference apply today.
COME GROW WITH US
HEALTH & SAFETY DIRECTOR
Located in Clayton, IA
Our Health and Safety Director is a vital role to the success of our company. They will develop our safety and health systems and strategies. This person will enhance our existing safety and health policy, procedures, and process within our company. They will identify workplace hazards, and access risks to employee health and safety, and design solutions around these issues.
Skills and Competencies:
- Calm in a crisis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven facilitation skills
- Thorough knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations.
- Environmental compliance experience
- Drive for results
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple ongoing tasks
Education & Work Experience
- BS or BA in Engineering, Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Science or related technical discipline is required. A minimum of 8 years’ experience leading safety and compliance in a manufacturing or construction or mining company. Demonstrated ability to lead process improvements in a team environment.
- Health Insurance Coverage for as low as $70.00 per month
- Vison, Dental and 401K / Paid Time off
- Quarterly Safety Incentive Bonus
Apply online at the Careers Page–
or call us at 563-964-2860
We are an equal opportunity employer