Camso, the Road Free company, is active in 27 countries around the world, with more than 8000 dedicated employees located primarily in Asia, Europe and North America. It has four R&D centres and 24 manufacturing plants, and operates an international distribution network in over 100 countries.
When you choose to work with us, you join a team that always on the move to achieve its dream. Want to reach your true career potential and break new ground? Join us when the road ends.
Camso in Peosta, IA has immediate openings for Summer PAINT LINE WORKERS - 2nd Shift. These are temporary, full-time positions. Working hours vary but will primarily be 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
This position is responsible for the safety, quality and production of Camso parts and services. They are accountable for ensuring scheduled parts are painted and delivered to production in a timely manner and within all safety and quality parameters in line.
- Unload and load parts on to conveyor system.
- Apply masking, plugs or tape to unpainted parts.
- Material handling using a walk behind.
- Inspect painted units coming off the line for runs, sags and unpainted areas. Inspect powder coated parts during application for light or heavy areas.
- Clean paint from ceiling and walls of booth and maintain clean paint booth and sweep up over spray and other 5(S) duties.
- Willingness to cross train in other departments.
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety procedures and guidelines.
- Follows accurate verbal and written procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes appropriate production documentation.
- Assists with training for less experienced personnel.
- Interacts with other support functions such as Quality and Maintenance.
- Utilizes manufacturing knowledge to improve process operations and affect positive change.
- Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Support the EMS, QMS & H&S systems.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers and stoop and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work in a fast pace work environment.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the painting process is a plus;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices.
Shift differential of $.75.
Camso is an equal employment opportunity employer and an affirmative action federal contractor.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments act (ADAAA: American Disabilities Act as Amended), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Camso, email email@example.com.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|