In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As the Mortgage Servicing/Closing Representative, you’ll be responsible for all tasks associated with the servicing of residential mortgage loans, and completing closing tasks as assigned. Servicing is done for both the in-house and sold mortgage loans in compliance with investor guidelines for both Fannie Mae and FHLB loans. This role includes processing mortgage loan applications to closing and post-closing to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of files.
- Book new and refinanced residential mortgage loans
- Perform mortgage closing duties while maintaining a closing pipeline of 10 to 15 loans. Closing duties include ordering documentation, reviewing title work, preparing the closing documents, and working with the member and lender to close the loan in a timely manner
- Assist with the insurance processing tasks (i.e. opening and sorting the mail, looking up account numbers, submitting policies to our third party insurance tracking company, etc.)
- Prepare mortgage loan payoff quote letters internally and externally upon request and post mortgage loan payoff transactions
- Assist members and coworkers in setting up auto transfers to residential mortgages
- Answer mortgage phone calls and perform follow up tasks
- Perform outgoing courtesy calls to members with new mortgage loans
- Assist with the administration of escrow accounts - including maintaining accurate records and annual escrow analysis activities
- High School diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED.)
- Interpersonal skills necessary to gather data from a number of sources and to represent positively the credit union during such contacts
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions within guidelines
- Excellent computer skills
- Good math skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|