Reporting SpecialistDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
At Dupaco, we believe that data tells a story. As the Reporting specialist, you’ll be responsible for designing and maintaining reports, solutions, and processes. You’ll be providing data to internal partners to assist them in developing technical and analytical strategies, advancing existing reporting processes, and serving on cross-organizational teams to support decision making within and outside our organization.
We are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative that helps our members save money—through lower loan rates, fewer service fees, low-cost insurance, the list goes on—growing the whole credit union. You can expect to join Dupaco as a part of an interactive team that believes that by working together, we create wholesome solutions. Outside our branches, employees have the opportunity to get involved in many volunteer activities that span the multiple communities we serve. The Dupaco Difference doesn't stop at our members—we also take care of our employees! Dupaco offers a comprehensive benefits package, training, and a competitive salary.
The short version:
You’ll be using a variety of reporting and visualization tools to create reports that will quantify our impact and guide decisions. This role will touch all aspects of the organization, so there will be no shortage of interesting questions to answer! This is a great opportunity for you if:
- You’re a numbers person who loves to work with data tables, Excel spreadsheets, and queries
- You’re looking for a role that impacts and works closely with all areas of an organization
- You’re self-motivated, resourceful and well organized with the ability to prioritize work assignments efficiently
The rest of the details:
- Manage ticketing system for incoming report requests
- Complete or delegate incoming Help Desk requests tied to organizational data and/or reports
- Writes queries to return data from Microsoft SQL Server relational databases
- Maintains documentation of report structures, source data, and information consumers
- Utilizes a variety of reporting tools, including Microsoft SSRS, Microsoft Power BI, LogiAnalytics, and Excel
- Provides support to consumers of business data
- Assist Data Team as needed in ongoing project work
- Assist with creation and ongoing management of real-time, monthly and quarterly management reporting of organizational data
- Assist with maintaining validity and identify improvement opportunities in individualized branch and personal dashboards tied to incentive goals tracking
- Assist with improving report storage structure
- Ability to understand underlying data, create and manage reports on demand for all departments
- Assist with standardization of data presentation for the information consumer
- Utilize existing or devise new innovative reporting models and methodologies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL query language
- Experience with data presentation tools, including Microsoft Power BI, SSRS, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, resourceful and well organized with the ability to prioritize work assignments efficiently
- Ability to accurately handle large volumes of details and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate complex problem solving and strong decision-making skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|