Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Process requests as delegated by the Customer Leads
- Prepare information to send to the Buyer to purchase new parts
- Review Engineering Part Requests related to various route classes for both new products and manufactured parts, purchase orders, and PR’s that have been submitted through the customer specific, proprietary software (XOS/MaSA)
- Review inventory reports and adjust as needed
- Review physical builds and new product builds for production relevancy
- Perform bi-weekly and monthly verification projects
- Manage Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to create non-valuated materials in SAP
- Communicate with Customer and suppliers through e-mail or phone communication
- Face-to-face correspondence through offsite/onsite meetings
- Assist in keeping documentation updated
- Assist with training new employees
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the EPPG Planner must be able to perform each essential duty efficiently and accurately. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High school diploma, GED required or continuing education
- Intermediate computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management and/or continuing education
- Previous materials management, inventory management, and/or logistics experience
- SAP software experience/knowledge
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|