Administrative Assistant - ReceptionistEide Bailly, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 30 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have 32 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
*Please note, this position offers the ability to work full-time (40 hours per week) September through May with a reduced summer (May through August) schedule.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Administrative Assistant -- Receptionist in Dubuque, IA might include the following:
- Editing and formatting client financial statements and documents utilizing word processing and excel software.
- Answering the phone with professionalism, greeting clients and scheduling appointments.
- Working with spreadsheets and other software to complete a wide range of tasks, such as making travel arrangements.
- Preparing accounts payable vouchers for expenses and completing cash receipt and accounts receivable duties.
- Printing and assembling final versions of client tax returns.
- Reviewing, sorting and routing incoming and outgoing mail, including drop off at the post office and UPS.
- Performing scanning, filing, faxing and copying duties as needed.
- Ordering and stocking supplies.
- Tidying and maintaining the reception and kitchen areas.
- Performing additional duties and special projects assigned by the Office Administrator.
- Providing administrative support to partners, managers and staff, as needed.
- Managing and prioritizing incoming work flow to meet all deadlines in a deadline-focused environment.
Who You Are
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- You thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You love collaborating and being part of a team but also enjoy working alone with limited supervision
- In addition to all this, you have a high school diploma and 1-3 years of prior administrative support experience (required). Familiarity with financial statements is preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
**If interested, please apply online at our website using this link: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1151551&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000358229206&_fromPublish=true#/