Oral Arts Dental Laboratory is a leading dental laboratory in the Midwest. We are a full-service laboratory fabricating crowns, dentures, partials, and cosmetic restorations for the General Practitioner (family dentist). We have been in business since 1945 with a history of superb quality and customer service.
Oral Arts is located at 6701 Chavenelle Road with approximately 50 employees.
We are owned by National Dentex Corporation which is very proud of its laboratories and employees. Our business starts internally with fair, concerned appreciation for fellow employees. Everyone's work is important; every task affects a co-worker and a customer. This is our margin of difference that gives us our competitive advantage enjoyed by no other organization in our business.
The regular hours for this position are from 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Waxing cases received – includes waxing try-ins/finishes
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Able to perform certain lab tasks as demonstrated during hands-on session
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong ability to read, listens, comprehend, retain and execute on written and verbal instructions
- High level of organizational skill with the ability to prioritize work
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Required: High school diploma or GED equivalent
- No experience required
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Wet Grinder
- Sharp Tools/Instruments
- Investment material
- Hot glue gun
- Bunsen burner
- Hand piece
- Hydrocolloid machine
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach.
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions.
- Read and interpret prescriptions and other required documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information.
- Vision capabilities: depth perception, attention to detail, and/or color.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or Equivalent or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|