Administrative Support Assistant -Limited TermSouthwest Wisconsin Technical College, FENNIMORE, WI
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College, Fennimore, WI is committed to excellence in education. The College assists individuals to develop employment skills, a lifelong commitment to learning, and a respect for diversity. Programs and services meet the changing needs of business, industry, and society.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
One year Technical Diploma in Office Support or related field and 1 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Customer service principles ;
· Applicable computers and software;
· Methods of preparing related documents;
· Applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, rules, and regulations;
· Meeting and/or special event scheduling techniques;
· Filing principles and practices;
· Methods of creating schedules;
· Recordkeeping principles.
· Operating computers and software;
· Providing customer service;
· Composing a variety of business correspondence;
· Preparing and processing reports and documents;
· Creating schedules;
· Maintaining records;
· Utilizing communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, and others sufficient to exchange or convey information.
Internal and External applicants complete and submit the online employment application at https://www.swtc.edu/about/job-opportunities. For questions regarding the application process please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.822.2314.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: May 28, 2018
STARTING DATE: June 15, 2018
SALARY BAND: A13, Hourly Range $16.42 – $19.70
*Part-time - 20 hours/week, Monday – Thursday, 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
*Limited Term ending on June 30, 2019
PRO-RATED BENEFITS/SERVICES: Our comprehensive benefit package includes the following and much more:
SELECTION PROCESS: The Review Committee will screen applicants and contact them for an interview. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not assure the candidate an interview. Final candidate’s employment offer will be subject to completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Southwest Tech does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Officer has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies. Call 800-362-3322, Ext. 2315 (TDD: 608-822-2072) or write Southwest Tech, 1800 Bronson Blvd., Fennimore, WI 53809.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|