Accounts Receivable AccountantPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
The Company –
Packers Sanitation Services Inc. (PSSI) is North America’s #1 contract sanitation company. PSSI is a growing company with 17,000 employees in the US and Canada.
What You’ll Do –
In a nutshell, you’ll work with the AR Manager to effectively and efficiently bill customer orders, post cash, set up new customer, and research billing issues and collections.
- Weekly processing of customer invoices
- Research and resolve customer chargebacks, shortages, overpayments, disputes, complaints, etc
- Preparation of credit memos and adjustments
- Collection of past due accounts
- Follow up on open issues within a short timeframe
- Communicate with field operations personnel
- Acts as backup to others in the department
- Performs other duties as assigned
What It Takes -
We are in search of a dynamic, energetic team player with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail in order to meet weekly deadlines.
- 1-2 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- 1-2 years of billing/accounts receivable experience
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly in Excel
What You’ll Get -
A permanent position with a stable, family oriented and growing company. We offer our employees great benefits which include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Employee Discount Programs
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|