Cook Hillcrest CampusLuther Manor Communities, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience working a grill required.
- Prepare and serve food/beverages to residents, staff and guests.
- Take food and beverage temperatures to maintain proper temperatures.
- Ensure proper portions are served to residents, staff and guests.
- Ensure the correct diets are prepared for residents.
- Prepares and serves meals and snacks that are in accordance with established regulations.
- Food Safety Certification and experience in a health care setting is a plus.
- Every other weekend and holiday are required.
- Regular attendance required.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, positive attitude in all situations, and an ability to communicate effectively with residents.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Stop by Luther Manor or visit us online
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|