Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
- Answers participant phone calls in regards to all aspects concerning their account.
- Processes loans, hardship and distribution requests.
- Processes plan contributions, reconciles eligibility and troubleshoots the system as needed to process the contribution.
- Communicates, educates and consults with external and internal customers.
- Assists with reports, mailings and other tasks as needed.
- Assists in preparing annual client plan reviews.
- Assists with performing year-end non-discrimination compliance testing, filing of 5500’s and reconciling quarter-end statements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of retirement services administration experience preferred.
- Ability to earn retirement plan industry credentials.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Superior organizational capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven math skills.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|