Inside Math Implementation SpecialistMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Laser focus on customer retention, new customer implementation, and growth of existing customer business.
- Developing and maintaining strong knowledge of ALEKS products and implementation strategies for all markets.
- Managing customer pilots, tracking, and communication with field reps around pilot status.
- Working with existing implementations to analyze data, advise on potential course implementation improvements, and provide on-going training to ensure results are maximized.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Three+ years of related experience, which could include working with customers in educational publishing, educational software publishing, and/or providing training in corporate or educational settings.
- Ability to communicate and interact with employees and customers at all levels, including the ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users.
- Familiarity with personal computer operating systems and applications, as well as knowledge of Internet concepts (bandwidth, video streaming, etcâ€¦) and practices and procedures for PC troubleshooting; experience with MAC a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Camtasia, and webinar hosting services a plus.
- Problem-solving aptitude and attitude.
- Innovative and creative customer-centric approach to the job.
- Rigorous attention to details in all aspects of the job.
North America-United States-California-Irvine