Paint Territory ManagerSpahn & Rose Lumber Co, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality mix, while encouraging our employees to have rewarding careers with avenues for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401k and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic organization that has been in business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
Established in 1904, Spahn & Rose has 24 retail lumber and building material stores in Iowa, Illinois & Wisconsin. We currently have an opening for an outside Paint Territory Manager at our location in Dubuque, IA. This person will be responsible for increasing residential and commercial paint sales and profit by growing key, targeted customers within an assigned territory.
- Demonstrate superior knowledge of residential and commercial paint basics and terminology to determine customers’ needs and present appropriate colors, products and services.
- Communicate daily with clients and customers to provide a high level of customer service.
- Prospecting and gaining new customers to grow the account base through cold calling, visiting customer locations, and networking.
- Creating materials estimates.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure shipments and deliveries are completed properly and resolve any customer issues in a timely manner and much more.
- Developing long-term relationships with builders, contractors and customers is a key ingredient to the success of this position.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Previous experience in paint sales, paint contracting, interior design, outside sales or a related area.
- Must have strong communication, technical, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to maintain and grow customer base through prospecting, development, quoting, and follow-up.
- Able to learn quickly and work independently.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and email.
At Spahn & Rose we pride ourselves in providing our customers with excellent service and a superior quality product mix, while encouraging our associates to have rewarding careers with potential for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and 401K and profit sharing plans.
If you are interested in being part of a growing and dynamic organization doing business for over 110 years, we encourage you to apply and submit your resume today!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|