Thompson Truck & Trailer, Inc. is a full-service commercial truck dealership. We sell and service ALL makes and models. As well as specialize in International, Isuzu Trucks, and Idealease Leasing & Rental.
We’re looking for a Service Administrator to join our team! This role will support our service department to become more efficient and profitable. You’ll be responsible for reviewing tickets, calling customers, supporting colleagues and interacting with our diesel technicians.
This full-time role will work Monday – Friday. You’ll be eligible for our comprehensive benefits package. Compensation will start at $12.00/hour to commensurate.
- Partner with diesel technicians to translate their work into written documentation.
- Review tickets for accuracy and completeness before they’re provided to customers.
- Call customers to review billing terms and collect payment.
- Support the organization and follow-up on warranty claims.
- Research estimates of standard repair time for customers.
- Pull health reports for vehicles brought in for service – walk the truck to take photos, download truck history onto our tablet and print to provide to the diesel technician.
What do you need to excel in this role? We’re looking for someone that can change priorities quickly and takes initiative to jump in. Basic computer and phone fluency is necessary. Industry experience is helpful but not necessary, we’re looking for the right candidate and we can train the rest!
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|