Automotive Services ManagerTheisen Home Farm Auto, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Theisen's is an independent, family-owned chain of Home, Farm and Auto stores, with locations in Dubuque, Maquoketa, Dewitt, Anamosa, Monticello, Tipton, Dyersville, Vinton, lowa Falls, Charles City, New Hampton, Marshalltown, Cedar Rapids (2), Newton, Ames, Grinnell, Pella, Coralville, Indianola, Davenport IA, Sparta WI, Black River Falls WI and Jefferson, WI.
Theisen's is a member of Mid-States Distributing, a buying group comprised of independent, family-owned retailers across the country.
Theisen's was founded in 1927 by Leo & Kathryn Theisen. Theisen's headquarters are in Dubuque where the buying staff, advertising, accounting, human resources, MIS and distribution center are located.
Theisen's employs over 1200 associates. The philosophy at Theisen's is "people buy from people, not companies" and the company stresses that "our associates work with us, not for us". 6201 Chavenelle Road Dubuque , IA 52002-2634 (563)556-4738
This person will work closely with store managers to assess training needs and will provide the necessary training to achieve consistently high levels of customer service on all vehicle and small engine services. This position will require travel (some overnight) on an as needed basis to all Theisen store locations providing training and assisting store managers with other needs in the automotive and small engine departments.
- Assist store managers in hiring and disciplinary actions of auto and service repair associates.
- Insure departments are staffed appropriately and personnel are scheduled according to store needs.
- Provide maintenance/repair training to all automotive and small engine related personnel.
- Partner with Buyers on advertising and marketing.
- Partner with the Commercial Sales manager to maintain fleet account business.
- Maintain Brand expectations within the automotive department.
- Provide customer satisfaction training to all automotive and small engine related personnel.
- Produce Timely results in areas not meeting company standards.
- Work with store managers to assess work performance and sales and service training needs of auto and service repair department personnel.
- Ensure proper shop procedures are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all OSHA requirements are in place and being followed, PPE used appropriately.
- Inspect shops to make sure they are always kept clean and operating safely.
- Understand and be responsible for financial aspects of department including sales and profit, expenses, and inventory control.
- Monitor online training programs provided by multiple vendors such as TIA online training, STIHL iCademy online, STIHL training, Cooper Michelin & Nexen tire online training etc.
- Work closely with IT department to monitor/maintain TireShop and other various online automotive related projects.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|