PT CookOak Park Place Of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Oak Park Place - Dubuque
Nestled in a quiet, private neighborhood, Oak Park® Place, Dubuque is close to shopping, medical offices, banks, churches, recreational opportunities, and more. Here neighbors can meet friends, take guests “out” for dinner, or run an errand, all without leaving the convenience of their own neighborhood.
Our “home town” is centered in a Main Street Mall, which connects Oak Park® Arbors and Oak Park® Grove. Built to resemble Dubuque of yesteryear, the Mall includes all the conveniences of a bygone Main Street, with a coffee bar, bank, beauty salon, convenience store, and a private dining room for entertaining. A game room, library and fitness center on the second floor of The Arbors offers additional spots to meet and relax with neighbors.
The Grove Dining Room Café offers delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week, and for special occasions residents can entertain their family and friends in the beautifully appointed private dining room.
- Help prepare all served food
- Help plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams