Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP)Hills & Dales, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
DUE TO EXPANSION!!!
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Directs each team in the planning, coordinating and implementing of the Organization’s programs and procedures for the individuals served.
Monitors the mechanisms for accurately tracking and evaluating program results and insuring that the resident’s needs are being satisfied.
Develops and monitors individual service plans with corresponding individual service budgets according to assigned area standards.
Facilitates individual program planning (IPP) meetings, quarterly reviews, monthly progress notes and core team meetings for each assigned resident. May be assigned to review resident progress reports from other homes.
Prepares and facilitates resident admissions & discharges.
Participates in pre-admission visits with potential residents & families.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees;
- Developing and maintaining assigned employee work schedules;
- Planning, assigning, and directing work;
- Appraising performance; identifies measurable goals for Training Coordinators & Personal Assistants;
- Rewarding and disciplining employees;
- Addressing complaints, resolving problems, conflict resolution and maintaining harmonious relations among subordinates.
Monitors team’s overall performance, identifies opportunities for continuous quality improvement and develop methods for determining that staff is competent to meet the needs and desires of the residents.
Communicates with families & guardians, regularly.
Oversees all staff performance when responsible for shift oversight coordination on a rotating basis.
Responsible for shift over-site/coordination on a rotating basis, completing & documenting all required responsibilities of the shift over-site as outlined on the shifting daily checklist.
- Free from a conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in social work, human services or related field as defined in the ICF/ID regulations.
- Minimum of one-year experience working directly with persons with intellectual &/or developmental disabilities.
- Valid CDL License or obtain CDL License and the ability to drive agency vehicles
Apply online at www.hillsdales.org
send resumes to Human Resources at
Hills & Dales
1011 Davis Street
Dubuque, IA 52001
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
This listing has expired
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|