Customer Service RepresentativeXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
XLSpecialized Trailers is a market leading manufacturer of custom heavy haul trailers located in Manchester, Iowa. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL has earned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Customer Service Representative
Generally expected to work as a valued member of the XL Specialized Trailers team. This job will primarily responsible for maintaining effective customer service for customers of XL Specialized Trailers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. Work cooperatively with other team members to resolve customer issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Resolves Product or service problems.
• Attracts potential customers and serves existing customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Maintains customer records by recording account information.
• Maintains financial accounts by recording account information and processing customer adjustments.
• Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales and supervisory procedures & practices.
• Track Service level agreements as they relate to product and service. Generate quotes and register warranties within established procedures.
• Analyze data and generate reports for the purpose of identifying customer service and warranty issues. Look for opportunities for cost reduction by driving operational efficiencies.
• Provide affective communication to internal and external customers using proven telephone/verbal and writing skills.
Education and Experience:
o High School Diploma or G.E.D. Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
o Customer Service, Technical Sales or Manufacturing Sales experience.
o Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan.
o The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
o General understanding of manufacturing.
o Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
o Strong customer orientation.
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
o High performance teams and a strong team player.
o Commitment to company values.
o Computer proficiency.
XL Specialized Trailers offers a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, wellness initiative and 401(k).
Pre-employment/Post offer Drug Screen Required. XL Specialized Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|