McCoy Construction & Forestry
Due to our continued growth, McCoy Group has an opening for a Systems Administrator for our new Forestry and Construction division at our corporate office in Dubuque, Iowa.
Overview of the position
- Install, configure, and support local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), database and Internet systems and servers.
- Monitor systems to ensure network availability to all users and perform necessary network and server maintenance to support network availability.
- Assist in systems design/modeling, analysis, planning, testing and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software according to user/business requirements.
- Administer network security measures.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), Telephony and Internet systems
- Consult with users, identifying and documenting system requirements/specifications
- Perform onsite configuration, installation, testing and documentation of network components
- Minimum 3 years Systems Administration experience
- Preferred experience in implementing and supporting the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2012 (or higher)
- Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Mitel (Shoretel) Telephony
- HP Switches and Wireless Access Points
- VMWare Server Virtualization
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Microsoft Office 365
- Silver Peak SD-WAN
- Microsoft Azure
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service, creating positive experiences every interaction with users
- Occasional travel throughout Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, or 2 year Associates degree and equivalent hands on experience
Full benefit package, including health, dental & vision insurance. 401(k). Paid vacation & paid personal days.
Please apply online at www.truckcountry.com/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|