In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Analyze the possibilities of your career at Dupaco. You’ll be a part of a cohesive team that likes to have fun while working hard to help members make and save money. Excellent organizational and prioritization skills allow you to allocate time effectively, which is a must for our fast-paced highly productive work environment! The ability to read, understand, and analyze financial statements is an asset you’ll need to succeed.
- Working with Loan Officer to gather supporting documentation needed for loan approval (ie: balance sheet, tax returns, personal financial, credit reports, etc.)
- Spreading financial statements and tax returns; analyzing balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements; and advising Loan Officer of the business trends
- Preparing New Loan Request Summary and related documents for Business Lending Officers in Credit Quest and completing formal loan presentation to take to Business Loan Committee
- Evaluating collateral values and updating financial information on an annual basis, or more frequently as required, and consulting with the Business Lending Officer on all deteriorating loan relationships
- Preparing the weekly past due loans report, loan maturity report, missing financials report, and reviewing stock secured loans quarterly to insure compliance with Business Loan Policy
- Working with Cash Management department on approval of ACH, Remote Deposit, and Merchant Processing applications
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of Dupaco’s Business Loan Policy; Assist the Business Loan Officers to ensure that the loan complies with NCUA guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, a related field or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an accounting / finance position with a thorough understanding of financial statements and tax returns is preferred
- Effective communication skills to represent the credit union in a positive way when dealing with membership and other staff members
- Strong analytical mindset with proven ability to make sound decisions
If you want to build equity for your career, then gather your supporting documentation and apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|