In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As the Consumer Lending Representative you will provide exceptional quality service to members and potential members regarding loan related products and services. Members look to you to answer loan related questions by phone, email and face to face. You will use your excellent organizational skills to process and fund all consumer loans. When auditing files, your strong attention to detail will ensure all loan documentation is accurate and complete.
- Provide exceptional quality service by recognizing member and potential member needs and cross-sell and educate them on appropriate credit union products and services
- Recognize areas of risk as related to loan documentation, pending collateral, title searches, flood determinations and report findings to direct supervisor
- Ensure all documents are signed and in order then process and fund all consumer loans and assist in meeting prior-to-close conditions
- Audit files to ensure that all loan documentation is accurate and complete and are in compliance with existing regulations, including Dupaco Community Credit Union loan policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent (ie. GED)
- Two years of college or equivalent experience in the financial industry preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|