Colony Brands, Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. To support our growing fulfillment operation in Peosta, we are seeking an Outbound Assistant Supervisor to supervise and direct employees in order fulfillment and inventory. If you’re somebody who enjoys a fast pace environment and a motivational team player - this could be the place for you!
What You’ll Do
As a 2nd Shift Outbound Assistant Supervisor you will be responsible for the fulfillment of products, the completion of inventory, coordination of staffing and completion of daily shipment records. You will supervise and direct the duties of the regular full-time and temporary Outbound Leads, Order Pickers, and Clerical staff while performing various job duties associated with the day to day operation.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Completing and distributing reports in a timely manner according to a predetermined schedule.
• Training, evaluating and motivating employees.
• Communicating operations information to the Outbound Supervisor and/or 2nd shift Assistant Manager.
What It Takes
This role requires a strong, motivating communicator with warehousing experience. Ideally you will have 1-2 years of supervisory experience and a high school diploma.
In addition, we are looking for:
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
• An independent decision maker with limited supervision.
• Able to safely and efficiently operate a forklift.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|