Director of Loan Review and Credit Risk MonitoringHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Director of Loan Review and Credit Risk Monitoring to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Director of Loan Review and Credit Risk Monitoring is responsible for second line of defense monitoring, oversight, reporting, and response management for credit risk and credit-related operational risk. This includes performing risk assessments and developing and executing Monitoring and Testing Protocols. As a second line of defense role, the primary objectives are to gauge and report on the effectiveness of first line of defense functions in ensuring good credit risk management while independently providing effective challenges to them and cooperatively providing reports and counsel to them. This position is managerial and involves developing and executing strategies and tactics, and leading a team in doing so. The role also involves credit risk evaluation and reporting work for M&A due diligence and integration tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years credit risk management experience, with focus on commercial lending risk or related experience
- Experience as a regulatory examiner or a risk consultant, preferred
- Previous experience directly leading, managing, and/or guiding the work of others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to balance the need to be both independent from and collaborative with the first line of defense and to gain buy in to required action steps
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship -We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance– We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment– We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|