Facilities AssistantSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
HOURS: 1ST SHIFT, TEMP TO HIRE
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for daily mail room and maintenance duties consisting of incoming mail, UPS and Fed Ex shipments, preventative, emergency, cosmetic and routine maintenance, regular inspections and repairs, and facility upkeep. Additionally, the Facilities Coordinator must have excellent customer service, time management and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opens incoming mail, sorts and delivers to appropriate associates on a daily basis
- Prepares outgoing UPS and FED EX shipments as well assist with US Postal mailings as needed.
- Receives deliveries (UPS, FED EX, etc.) and delivers or notifies appropriate associate for pickup.
- Performs daily and weekly visual checks on all mechanical gages and documents these inspections and any service calls to equipment
- Ensures completion of weekly and monthly testing and safety checks (i.e., fire extinguishers, emergency lighting etc.)
- Monitors and understand all facility infrastructures. HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Building Controls, Lighting Controls, Security and Fire Systems.
- Facilitates scheduled maintenance and repairs on all custodial and facilities equipment
- Schedule required repairs or preventative maintenance items with internal teams or external vendors
- Coordinates and schedules task schedule with contracted cleaning service and inspects results
- Makes sure that all sidewalks and entryways are kept clean and cleared of snow or debris.
- Performs light maintenance as needed. (change lights, clean spills, etc.)
- Stocks supplies on each floor as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to do simple math calculations
- Basic computer skills necessary.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience and general knowledge of carpentry, drywall repair, basic electricity, painting, plumbing, HVAC and basic grounds maintenance.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds periodically, climb a ladder and shovel snow.
- Ability to operate small machinery. (Snow blower, postage opener)
- Ability to multitask as needed.(so they would also need to have computer skills/knowledge).
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|