Manufacturing EngineerEIMCo, Farley, IA
This listing has expired
EIMCo. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing company employing over 150 people at its location in Farley, Iowa. Since 1992, EIMCo. has been building a reputation as being a great place to work and a great place to do business. With a vast customer base, cutting-edge technology, outstanding benefits, flexible scheduling, and a great team of employees, EIMCo is a company you'll be proud to join!
East Iowa Machine Company (EIMCo) is currently seeking a full-time Manufacturing Engineer. This position will focus on supporting continuous improvement and lean manufacturing efforts throughout our facility.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to production
- Identify drivers of cost and propose cost reduction alternatives
- Establish new approaches and techniques to achieve continuous improvement in component manufacturing processes
- Perform cost analysis, capital investment trade-offs, and return on investment analyses
- Perform moderate to advanced engineering economics principles and techniques and analyze and understand manufacturing cost impacts
- Provide oversight and recommendations for plant layout improvements
- Diagnose problems and recommend alternative solutions
- Oversee continuous improvement efforts throughout the organization, including but not limited to: process improvements, project management, and safety oversight.
Knowledge and Skills:
The successful candidate must possess leadership attributes including an ability to communicate with a wide variety of technical, management, and operational personnel and coordinate several projects while balancing priorities and schedules. The candidate should also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Understanding of manufacturing cost trade-off, cost analysis and estimating techniques
- Knowledge of principles and techniques commonly used in CNC machining and fabrication
- Prior experience and training in lean manufacturing (continuous improvement) concepts and techniques.
Come join a thriving, state-of-the-art manufacturing company that values quality employees and offers excellent benefits and competitive wages!
Applications are available on our website: www.eimcoinc.com or at our facility located at 800 Drill Point Drive in Farley, Iowa.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required.
800 Drill Point Drive
Farley, IA 52046
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|