Human Resource Generalist / Accounting SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, Jo Davies, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Human Resource Generalist / Accounting Specialist
Location: Jo Davies County IL
Wage: $38,000 - $42,000 / year
Hours: Monday – Friday | 8am – 4:30pm
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a local Jo Davies County company who is looking to add a HR Generalist position to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional people person who has a knack for assisting hiring manager develop their departments. In addition to recruiting and placing employees, the HR Generalist helps to guide employees through all human resources procedures and answer questions about policies. You will often administer benefits, process payroll and handle any associated questions or concerns.
What You Get To Do:
- Facilitating the payroll process
- Administration of the compensation program
- Ensure accurate employee records are kept in accordance to federal, state and local law.
- Overseeing the benefits administration
- Consult with hiring managers to identify employment needs
- Development of job descriptions
- Some Accounting duties to include: daily deposits, bank balance reconciliation, accounts payable entry (QuickBooks), inventory control & adjustments
- Become knowledgeable and familiar with software systems to be able to assist and troubleshoot hardware related to data systems.
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources related field or 4+ year equivalent professional work experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a technical aptitude
- Must be able to work with tact and discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented and able to function effectively in a multi-task environment.
A full benefits package is offered to include: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life insurance, etc.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect with me on LinkedIn - CLICK HERE
This listing has expired
Jo Davies, IL
|Years of Experience||--|