Maintenance TechnicianExecutive Management & Real Estate, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AND REAL ESTATE
Executive Management and Real Estate is a
Midwest-based real estate and properties company.
Maintenance Technician for apartments needed
Knowledgeable Maintenance Technician needed who performs routine updates, preventative, recondition, and repair maintenance on residential buildings.
l time position for Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. Compensation rate is based on experience & job performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Recondition rental unit for next renter. Painting skills are a must.
- Perform minor electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, etc.
- Perform minor plumbing work, such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, etc.
- Replace broken glass, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, locks, etc.
- Perform carpentry work, such as fitting or replacing doors, freeing windows, trim work, building shelves, etc.
- Assist is grounds work when necessary.
- Periodically inspect units, buildings and common areas, performing repairs as needed.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Participate in an on-call 24/7 rotation (once every 7 weeks) .
- Maintains records of maintenance work.
- Problem solving & troubleshooting skills needed.QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Hand tools, painting and reliable transportation are needed along with a valid driver's license. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least two years of experience in related fields; or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience. Good skill in the use of hand and power tools and paint apartments in a decent and timely manner. Valid driver’s license and car insurance is required.
Benefits:Paid HolidaysGroup Health Insurance PlanVacationSick/Personal Time