Copy Center/ Mailroom SupervisorRicoh, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Copy Center/ Mailroom Supervisor
Supervises day-to-day operations of small copy center/ mailroom (2 person location). Does not have hiring, firing or job performance responsibility for the personnel on site. At these sites, the employees report directly to the Area Manager. This individual will function as an operations worker as well.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence.
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and accurately.
- Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site Manager.
- Possesses ability to manage financial results by interpreting projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and loss statement.
- Responsible for managing P&L.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically Requires:
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions.
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
APPLY VIA EMAIL TO:
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.