HR Admin AssistantTheisen Home Farm Auto, DUBUQUE, IA
Theisen's is an independent, family-owned chain of Home, Farm and Auto stores, with locations in Dubuque, Maquoketa, Dewitt, Anamosa, Monticello, Tipton, Dyersville, Vinton, lowa Falls, Charles City, New Hampton, Marshalltown, Cedar Rapids (2), Newton, Ames, Grinnell, Pella, Coralville, Indianola, Davenport IA, Sparta WI, and Black River Falls WI.
Theisen's is a member of Mid-States Distributing, a buying group comprised of independent, family-owned retailers across the country.
Theisen's was founded in 1927 by Leo & Kathryn Theisen. Theisen's headquarters are in Dubuque where the buying staff, advertising, accounting, human resources, MIS and distribution center are located.
Theisen's employs over 1200 associates. The philosophy at Theisen's is "people buy from people, not companies" and the company stresses that "our associates work with us, not for us". 6201 Chavenelle Road Dubuque , IA 52002-2634 (563)556-4738
Duties will include,
- Overseeing benefit coordination and enrollments such as health insurance, non-medical insurances, 401k and Flex System benefits.
- Will provide benefit orientations, process monthly, quarterly and annual enrollments.
- This individual will also be involved in processing and handling unemployment claims.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Performing administrative duties for owners, president and other members of senior management as needed, such as typing correspondence, preparing reports, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Preparing/submitting paperwork and reports such as headcount reports, key carrier lists, birthday lists, etc.
- Assist in maintaining accurate and complete associate files, verifying and entering data in the HRMS and Sage People systems.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|