BIODIESEL OPERATORWestern Dubuque Biodiesel LLC, FARLEY, IA
This listing has expired
Western Dubuque Biodiesel LLC
Western Dubuque Biodiesel is looking for a team member who wants to expand his/her skill set and work in an industrial production environment. We are looking for bright individuals with a team-oriented attitude that want to work hard and learn how to operate, maintain and improve an automated production facility. You will learn how and why industrial and lab equipment operate, the chemistry involved in the process and how an automated facility is operated, improved and maintained.
The Biodiesel Operator is a full-time position with 12-hr shifts three to four days a week. The night operator shift starts at 6 pm and ends at 6 am. The Biodiesel Operator is under the direction of the Shift Lead and Operations Manager. He/she follows specific instruction on how to transform feedstock into high quality biodiesel fuel. Special attention to detail and timing are required when working with the materials and equipment.
• Run the production floor and monitoring equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
• Document and report unusual results, situations and/or
• Test feedstock or biodiesel to ensure compliance with
specifications, using lab equipment.
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have great attention to detail.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Previous experience in a chemical facility or a production setting a plus.
• Experience working with pumps, boilers, reactors, heat exchangers, centrifuges, PLCs or chillers.
COMPENSATION CAREER PATH:
• $18 per hour after a 90-day trial period at $17 per hour. Plus a $3.50
• The more you learn and progress through various skill levels, the more you earn.
Attn: Human Resources
904 Jamesmeier Rd., P.O. Box 82, Farley, IA 52046
email@example.com • 563-744-3554
EEO/AA Employer Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Physical required