Director of Sales | Direct Hire OpportunitySedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Director of Sales
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $60k - $70k / year + benefits package
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a locate Dubuque employer seeking an experienced Director of Sales. The ideal candidate would be dynamic and highly motivated individual with full-service hotel sales manager experience.
What you get to do:
- Lead the sales department with goals and communication to effectively manage the business of the sales department.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing efforts to ensure exposure of brand is consistent and well represented.
- Work with the General Manager to establish a rate structure that will demonstrate the most profitability.
- Effectively communicate to all hotel departments the information necessary to successfully execute the client’s needs.
- Monitor contractual agreements pertaining to room blocks, meeting space, food and beverage and special concessions.
- Solicits account leads from group meeting/event planners and decision makers for cultivation and development that fulfill sales goals of the position and the department.
- Assists General Manager in the development of annual sales plan and strategy to meet and goals.
- Assists the General Manager in managing and negotiating account details and contracts so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Communicates and plans for operations departments’ participation in servicing accounts.
- Leads site inspections/tours with customers, entertains and performs outside sales calls to develop leads.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food and beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
What we need from you:
- 3+ years proven successful sales management experience in the hospitality industry.
- A high level of professionalism, guest service / hospitality skills, strong multi-tasking capabilities, computer literacy and detail orientation.
- Must possess strong communication skills - both written and orally
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales presentation skills, in individual or group settings, as well as exercising clear communication of guest's needs to our operations departments.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today by submitting a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | email@example.com