Account Coordinator – Displays, Exhibits, and EventsMcCullough Creative, Dubuque, IA
Since its founding in 1981, McCullough Creative, Inc. has grown to become the leading creative design and graphic production firm utilizing the latest in equipment and technology. Employing a highly talented and innovative team of design, copy and art production specialists, McCullough Creative has earned a reputation for quality, creativity and service.
We specialize in the creation of marketing materials including sales literature, catalogs, direct mail, packaging, advertising, identity branding, trade show exhibits, and signage. Services include concept development, copywriting, design, art direction, illustration, fabrication and project coordination.
McCullough Creative has an ongoing commitment to quality and service which is evidenced by the long standing relationships we've built with many of our customers.
Are you a project manager who is passionate about the conception and execution of museum exhibits, tradeshow displays, and client events? We’re looking for someone who is skilled at working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment and has the ambition to grow into an Account Manager.
We want to hear more about your skills managing projects and relationships if:
- You’re a team player with exceptional communication skills and can work effectively with our external and internal clients.
- You have the ability to juggle many tasks at once and deliver accuracy on deadline.
- You have a minimum of an associate’s degree in communications, marketing, fine arts, or a related discipline.
- You have experience working in a hands-on environment coordinating the design and fabrication of interior spaces, museum exhibits, or sets for plays.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. In addition, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects. We offer our employees the following:
The Fun Stuff:
- Opportunities to apply skills and experience with an established industry leader
- Employee book club (currently reading Elizabeth Gilbert)
- Growth opportunities and comprehensive career paths
- Meat days (just ask and we will tell you more)
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Family-friendly environment
- Creative collaboration
- Flexible scheduling
The Stuff Your Mom Will Like to Hear:
- Multiple health and dental insurance platforms
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generous 401(k) plan
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com at McCullough Creative, Inc.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|