DentistCrescent Community Health Center, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Crescent Community Health Center is a local medical and dental clinic providing basic (primary) medical and oral health care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and other staff offer high-quality and affordable care to anyone needing a medical and/or dental home. Our philosophy is to make the patient, the center of care and a partner in treatment. The cost of our services for uninsured patients are figured on a sliding fee scale and discounted based upon the household income and size. We serve individuals and families who are uninsured, underinsured and those with various types of insurance. Patients from any area are welcomed to our practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs oral examinations using x-ray and other special equipment. Diagnoses and treats dental and oral disease. Performs restorations, extractions, prophylactic and other dental work as indicated. Achieves productivity standards as determined by supervisor.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, standard practice methods and techniques of general dentistry, preventive dentistry, and educational methodologies utilized in prevention.
- Performs dental operations and treats mouth diseases; refers clients per protocols; confers with physicians regarding medical/dental problems.
- Keeps clinical and other records regarding services provided, supplies and materials used.
- Uses all available resources for diagnosis and treatment in an appropriate and cost efficient manner.
- Participates in development of dental policies, procedures, dental records, and quality improvement plan.
- Participates in professional education for self to maintain the highest level of expertise.
- Maintains good relationships with other professionals within the community.
- Available for on call coverage to triage after hours calls.
Experience: One-year experience preferred
Education: DDS or DMD.;Graduate of accredited school of dentistry
- Unrestricted dental license to practice Dentistry in the state of Iowa
- CPR/BLS certified
- Iowa DPS and DEA registrations
Requirements: Must be able to meet credentialing, and privileging requirements and demonstrate ability to use electronic dental records and other computer software
Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
If you are interested in joining a mission driven non-profit that truly makes a difference in people’s lives, submit a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|