Thanks to many fine people, TFM Co. has successfully done business in the Tri-State area for 99 years. Join our team and become part of TFM’s next 99 years.
Should you click TFM Co. and it states "no jobs currently posted" and you feel you would be a good fit for one of our businesses please send us your resume anyway. Opportunities pop up and you will be on the top of the list to call.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to TFM Co, P.O. Box 300, Dubuque, Ia. 52004-0300
Food Service Production Director
TFM Co is looking for a motivated, high energy candidate with a passion for food to lead our food service production department. This talented person will be tasked with maintaining existing food product lines as well as creating and introducing new product lines to the general public.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A knowledge of commercial kitchens and production methods.
- Experience bringing new food products to market.
- Experience managing and maintaining food costs.
- Knowledge of inventory activities.
- The ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite – in particular, Excel and Word.
- The standards of food safety guidelines and ServSafe certification.
- A familiarity with FDA labeling guidelines.
- Exceptional management skills to oversee and motivate production staff.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- And finally, our ideal candidate has a love of food.
This is a full time, salaried position with health benefits, paid sick time, vacation time and a company matched 401k program. This position is primarily daytime hours and no weekends. We take seriously the confidentiality of all of our applicants and we look forward to working with you.
Please send your resume, with references, to:
PO BOX 300
Dubuque IA 52004-0300
You may also email it to email@example.com. Please put Food Service Production Director in the subject line.
Food and Beverage
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|