Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Deposit Application Administrator to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Deposit Application Administrator will provide operational and application guidance and direct various projects. This role also serves as computer system administrator for applications in the Deposit Operations area, including Treasury Management & Retail. This position will formulate policies and assist with troubleshooting systems issues to include but not limit to, Treasury Management Services, Retail, Footprints and the FISERV Signature common file for Deposit, Relationship Pricing Analysis (RPA), Time, FTM, and EFT. Will also complete annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keep up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Technology related field
- 5-7 years related experience in software support and implementation
- Banking experience preferred in Treasury or Deposit Operations
- Experience in researching release changes in software, testing, and developing training, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
Were committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care ofthe welfare of our team members: We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - Were committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|